Accidents happen. While most workers’ compensation claims are valid, ineffective claims management and sometimes outright fraud can prove costly for employers. Consequently, it is important for employers to have a solid legal team to assist with their claims management and to vigorously defend their interests.
Martin Browne has extensive experience in the area of workers’ compensation law and provides comprehensive assistance to employers with managing their workers’ compensation risk. We advise employers on a broad range of issues including:
- Claims investigations
- Claims management
- Safety standards
- Regulatory compliance
- Experience rating and premium reduction strategies
- BWC safety-programs
Martin Browne vigorously defends employers before the Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation (BWC), the Ohio Industrial Commission, and in court. We defend employers in every aspect of the workers’ compensation process, including:
- Administrative claims before the Ohio Industrial Commission
- Appellate claims before the Court of Common Pleas
- Mandamus actions before the 10th District Court of Appeals and the Ohio Supreme Court
- Adjudication issues before the BWC Adjudication Committee
- VSSR applications
- Employer intentional tort lawsuits
We stand ready to assist you with your legal needs. For assistance, please contact us.