Martin Browne provides a full range of legal services in real estate law. These services extend to all types of real property, including residential, commercial, industrial, retail, agricultural, and investment. These services include:
- Purchase and sale of real estate
- Preparation and negotiation of purchase and sales agreements
- Assistance with completion of due diligence items
- Financing of transactions
- Preparation or review of loan documents
- Assistance with conventional mortgage financing, bond financing, and tax credit financing
- Leasing of the property including preparation and negotiation of the lease
- Developing property and handling of zoning matters
- Real estate valuations, including challenging the county auditor’s valuation of the property before the Board of Revision
We provide services to a wide array of clients – from first-time homebuyers to nationwide lenders. We handle projects of all sizes – from drafting residential leases to assisting with the development of a new medical complex.
Martin Browne’s real estate practice is supported by its tax, corporate, and environmental law groups, allowing us to bring even more expertise to a transaction. Our practice is also supported by two of the firm’s subsidiaries:
- Bankers’ Title Agency of Springfield, Ltd., provides title examinations, real estate closings, and escrow services. Bankers’ Title can issue title insurance commitments, policies, and endorsements as an agent of its underwriter, Ohio Bar Title Insurance Company.
- The Southward Exchange Company, LLC, serves as a Qualified Intermediary or an Exchange Accommodation Titleholder for IRC Section 1031 tax-deferred exchanges.
We stand ready to assist you with your legal needs. For assistance, please contact us.